01 January, 2009

- The best medical blogs of 2008.

Medgadget.com is sponsoring "The Best Medical Weblog Awards of 2008.".

My blog drneelesh@Raksha has made it to the Final list of Nominees as Best NEW Medical blog of 2008.. At stake is the title and a PDA. In all, Fifteen entries were chosen as the final nominees in this category..Other categories include Best Clinical sciences,blog nomination medgadget pageImage by drneelesh via Flickr Health policies,Best blog on Medical ethics, Best Literary Medical, Health IT, Patient centered, e.t.c. Now the final "awardees" will be chosen via an internet voting system. All you have to do to vote is scroll to the bottom of the nomination-list page and write in a comment here about my blog or simply second my blogs nomination.

My Blog looks at Medical issues from the eyes of a pathologist , e.learning enthusiast and a Health Rights pro-activist. My page may take some time to load ( the left half of the page is slightly data heavy, but be patient. The wait will be worth it!).There are a number of ways to interact with me. You can also search my virtual library (my references, bookmarks,images,articles,blogs, etc). via this website.

So do check out my blog and don't forget to comment on Medgadget.com. I would love to get my hands on this piece of electronics.



Dr.Neelesh Bhandari
M.B.B.S (AFMC),M.D (Path)
P.G.P in Human Rights

Chief Mentor ( RAKSHA)
Registered society for knowledge and health activities.
Chat: Google Talk: neeleshbhandari
Contact Me: BloggerYoutubeTwitterLinkedinMyBlogLogFriendfeeddel.icio.usStumbleUponFlickrDiggTechnoratiBlogger


Related articles by Zemanta
Links and pictures with help of Zemanta

Posted via email from drneelesh's posterous

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: